Saturday, March 14, 2009

A smile for the day......and other random thoughts :)



This is a flower cart I came upon one day when I visited Prague (I photoshopped out everything except my favorite rose color).....I picked it for this because it reminded me Spring IS coming as I saw little sprouts of green under my perennials today! :)

I am working on a few new projects I hope to be writing about here soon. One is a funky facebook project for our local juniors and seniors....Second is getting some sample photos into Heartfelt Weddings and Third but most important and close to my heart is a new organization I am hoping to join the Now I lay me down to sleep Foundation. I hope that I get accepted as joining it is something for me personally that took alot of thinking and prayer but having experience with the loss of a child I think I could provide not only memories for these parents but also a deep understanding of their pain. I wish I had known about it years ago.

Here is hoping for warmer days ahead!! :)

No comments: