Friday, January 4, 2008

You have a smile that lights up the world....


My Addie-girl what can I say she is my best model! She said today "mommy, come and take my picture and I am going to hold a candy cane" apparently she listens to me talk about props :P while taking pictures. She is usually a great little model but today she thought it would be rather funny if she just kept her eyes shut.....after much prodding I thought...well, that's Addie and I took the picture! I wish you could have heard her giggling trying SO hard to not open her eyes! :P


I thought I would try and add a blog...maybe even everyday...just to show some of my personal photography adventures....this IS my passion even if I am only taking pictures of my own kids. I know I am creating memories for them that even if they cannot remember they will see the pictures and KNOW some of the funny, sweet and just plain cute things they did growing up!


Enjoy a little taste of my world :)

No comments: