Thursday, January 3, 2008

Once Upon a Dream :)


Finally the time has come to get my website launched...this was very exciting for me!! :)


The best way to predict your future is to create it!



I am trying to do that in all areas of my life. They say if you love what you do for a living then you will never work a day in your life. Photography is my passion.....I don't know everything that I should yet but why wait till conditions are perfect to launch into your dream....I think if you wait for everything to be "perfect" you will just spend your life waiting. I want to get down the road and have no regrets...... I want to be able to look back and say.....sure I messed up sometimes but I learned from it.......everyone else may remember all your mistakes that doesn't mean you cannot learn from them and then forget them....I will not let my failures define me.

No comments: