Saturday, May 30, 2009

Revamping my website..........


I decided to revamp my website...mostly colors for now but will start adding many new photos as well from recent shoots.


I am working to get a new logo designed and will start making new marketing materials once that is done. I have been thinking about this for awhile but recently helped a friend revise their logo and it was such a fun process I wanted to do it too :) So stay tuned I will post it here first when it is done!


The summer is gearing up to be busy starting with a wedding next weekend followed by two in July....I have found some awesome new locations to shoot at so I am excited to start booking family shoots as well! I only hope I can carve out some pool time with the kiddos!


I appreciate any feedback on the new changes I have made...if you have some feel free to email me at: heartfeltimages@yahoo.com


Enjoy the sunshine! :) I hate blogging without a photo so here is one from a recent shoot.

I asked him for a "tough guy" look....thanks Anthony, you're a pro!

No comments: